Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Kindiefest: Secret Agent 23 Skidoo

We were excited about seeing Secret Agent 23 Skidoo...in February. Then the snows fell in the Northern corridor. Still, we were able to make our train and get to Symphony Space, where we learned Skidoo & Crew were unable to get past Virginia. We settled for popcorn and Bugs Bunny cartoons, and the knowledge that he was coming back to town in May for Kindiefest.

Well, Cactus and Company did not disappoint with a spirited set that included old favorites like "I Gotta Be Me" as well as new songs like "The Boogieman." And he let everyone know that his next CD is coming later this year.



The first video ("I Like Fruit") was shot using uStream on my 3G iPhone, so forgive the shoddy video quality. The second video ("The Boogieman") comes from our JVC Everio camcorder, which has a (somewhat) better video quality, depending on how many little ones I squash in my quest to impress.

No comments: