Thursday, April 05, 2018

Two New Brady Rymer Singles for Autism Awareness Month

In commemoration of Autism Awareness Month, Long Island's own Brady Rymer and the Little Band That Could have released two singles – a party mix of their inclusion anthem, "Love Me For Who I Am" and a brand-new cover of the Diana Ross classic, "I'm Coming Out."

"Love Me For Who I Am" was the title track of Brady's 2011 CD, which stemmed from a conversation with a special needs student (story is here). Longtime proponents of rights for disabled children, Brady and company have always stressed the point that music is a hallmark of inclusion.

Personally, my family has a decade-long history with the Rymers, starting at Kidstock in Brooklyn many years ago and continuing through 2018. Brady and Bridget graciously moved over so me and my kids could sit together at January's "Best of Childrens Music" Grammy showcase at Symphony Space. Long may they rock!

Hear "I'm Coming Out" on Spotify, Apple Music, and Amazon.

Hear "Love Me For Who I Am" on Apple Music, Amazon, and Spotify.

Watch the video for "I'm Coming Out":

No comments: